A little minor else

I wish every droplet of a memory would fall just a little heavier. As heavy as it serenely appears, heavier and in depth it shatters along with the scarlet snow. I wish its chord would be struck again, reigniting the ultimate waterfall of tensed muscles and old profound wrinkles in the heavenly loaves of a mask...
The little golden harmonica forgot its major scale, it's all about minor problems nowadays. The roots just keep pressuring water, the tree keeps on risin'. Spread yourself, son... but don't spread yourself too far. Still, I enjoy smiling at the sun blasting through the small droplets of evaporated life from the leaves. I couldn't tell either, where i've lost myself... like a branch that had to dodge your thorns, i've grown afar from the trunk... still, it's alright, i can catch more water this way.
Distortedly climb your seashell packed heavenway, take the sunny slivers along with you, son, it's enough rainy air at the top already.
Don't lie to me, I'm as halfway there as any other. Stop me from writing alone, in my sound-filled garden, in my air-stuck breeze, please be warm, so warm that your eyes couldn't help but crying, I'd love to help you stop crying.
Tell me if you've ever traded your family for ghosts, tell me if it was fair. Shout your progression, waltz like a wigged-englishman whose heart broke by its own clock. Steathe your daggers, darling, you're the only rose with a thorn in here. Bend and blend and flatten your sound... maybe one day, we could harmonize a chorus of three middle parts.
Maybe you're a bit empty, just looking for a perfumed romance. Be like me, let the waves wash your face away, let the paint fade in the sun.
Make up your mind, for I'm leaving my lust to you... I just hope you'll come and follow me, as I have followed you. My blades are on the table. I won't be gone, I'll be waiting.
Run along the sentences you so love to read. Let them twist your mind and carress you to sleep, To you, they are the lullaby, be the child yet again. Relive your all, as you jokingly let yourself go.

Many minor aspects, nothing major to compensate. Just a little louder, don't hide your shoulders. You're meant to be here. Diminished scales and earthly arpeggios, they are all for you. Come deeper. Breathe heavier and lie down. Too long for any other questions, too short without them. Let yourself ring. It wouldn't be the same otherwise. Let's be major, let's light this lampshade as we're rising. Let's drift and hope, for a distorted while.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever