The irrelevant post

God is... the bloodstream before it reaches the brain. Obviously, the brain cannot survive without the blood. But if the blood doesn't reach the brain, it stops being blood, for there is nothing to call it blood.
Personally, I am quite fond of this... interdependance, arisen from mere dormant thoughts, suddenly clashing together in my... sigh... brain.

Yet, everything seems to be fueled by paradoxes... or rather, ignorance and uncertainty....

I hate to leave things unfinished (hopefully not deception)...
But there are things I cannot put an end to... so, for the sake of my own sanity, here they are:

The world has (no) intrinsique purpose.

Our free will is (not) a paradox.

We can (never) be sure of anything. (deeply sorry for the misused English... or is it misused?)

I am afraid that people help others only to satisfy themselves.

Sarcasm is (not) a form of frustration.

The mind is either adapting or growing weaker.

You either discover or create yoruself.

Clichees are (not) to be avoided.

There are no absolute statements (paradoxes frickin everywhere).

People only wish to read in order to satisfy their beliefs, for we have lost the will to seek knowledge, however ill-defined this notion may be.

Please be reasonable.

Without conflict, humans wither. (good discussion)

Life is a consequence of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. (at least it does its best to make energy dissipation efficient)

Actually life is a consequence of all the laws of physics.

God is the space between Idea and Man. (or value... or principle)

I am a man among men. I know as little, and I am still the most ignorant. I beg you for acceptance, for forgiveness towards my unhealthy personality. I only wish to see to it that all my basic needs... remain.
I wish to love and be loved, I am sick of the lies I tell myself and I hear, I am revolted, far from any attempt to be noble and mature. I only wish it were peace, even if I am aware that peace only means disorder. I am caught in my own paradox I call myself, and I merely require completion.

I used to find it in descriptions, in the debts of other people, in my apparent superiority.
Now I only want you to love me. 

Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever