I wrote a story that is perfect, you cannot judge me, I'm insane, I hate everything with all my love.

My tired hands have worked hundreds of circuits and motherboards and have teased kilometres of skin and they look for a glass of water.
Suddenly, the kitchen window is broken by a smoke bomb.
I forget about you and jump for safety. In my childhood, my mother used to forget me in the bus station.
A masked man enters the kitchen and steals my glass of water. You have been my lover for 15 years, and get reminded of how much you miss your heart, which i own.
Then I reprogramme you to repair the window and a tree suddenly grows through the living room.
We make a seasaw through its trunk and fall into the love-slumber. When we were kids, we were afraid of each-other.

I am crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever