Acknowledgy to current self

A moment to acknowledge my personal broken-ness. This rusty old machine build to fear and love... She seeks pleasure and can think deeply for very brief times. The idea of setting aside all desire in the conquest of peace is slowly and painfully creeping in... whilst the old rusty machine remains.

I am still craving for someone to ackowledge my rustiness, I am still trying to escape the harsh whirlwind of my perceived reality through efemere and unproductive, hedonistic habits, that only seem to kill my mind.

I hold out hope, but I feel tired. Should or should not have sort of blended within me.
Paradoxes cloud my mind... perhaps my curiosity (awh, what an ego)... I mean... my questions... have gone too far.
My cracks itch to be revealed... I still hope you are there.

I wanted to write about politics and economy... utterly couldn't, sorry. But holding hope.
Peace sells. Too little buyers. Adolescents.

By the way... do re mi fa sol la si do... the guy who invented these syllables (Guido of Arezzo... called them aretinian, frickin cool name) where taken from here:

Ut queant laxis    resonāre fibris
Mira gestorum    famuli tuorum,
Solve polluti        labii reatum

 ^Latin hymn: Ut queant laxis. Kinda cool. Si was added shortly after appearantly.
I wonder if 7Up has something to do with it... sweet blissful ignorance.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever