Shine on them crazy diamonds.

There was a time when a man used to let himself starve in order to audition for a band.
There was a time when all the pain a child could suffer amalgamated into a mind to produce the words that would heal others drowning in despair.
There was a time when a note, held for longer than it was the custom, broke millions of hearts..
A time when teachers were afraid, when insane men were at ease.
When Time and Money were finally separated... Marooned, On an island.

Hey you, the man who has set my mind free, who has broken my heart only to mend it again...
Hey you, my idol and my friend...

How I wish you were hear, Thank you for not letting me exchange my heroes for ghosts...

Thank you for tearing down the pink wall of emptiness.

Thank you, my hero.
Thank you, David Gilmour.

And happy birthday.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever