Which fits best according to what you hear

I thought I saw my greatness overcoming all the evil... oh. It was just a shadow, extending from within.
A car yawns by... it smells of rosemary...
The sage has fallen from the edge... asleep. The crown itself was beheaded.
The raging seas quacke beneath the shadow of the Earth... grass has ceased to consume America's fresh water.
The empire stretches and marches on... like a balloon forgeting from where the air comes. Nonsense... irrelevant,  irreligious,  U.N.
Charisma seems to have made itself into a throne... or a C.E.O's desk... from which letters of apology are being sent: "In your last letter you asked me: who do you love? I am sorry you have to share that green presidential mirror."

The sage is blinded by his own sun. The same son that carried out his words. Overgrown and underachieved... overrated and unemployed.

Peace has been sold. Main ingredients: war, change, adolescentine armies. Who buys? I keep praying to the snow outside... but its March already... and the hormones already run... humanity won't just mature.
A thorned rose.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever