From... to...

get me out of here because i am losing hope that i can myself and i am really scared because i do not know where i am and i am so afraid i can barely breathe anymore... come on, you've always been there, helping me, feeding on the fake promises i could never keep... please, please, please, i am crying and feeling bad for myself like a child, please, i am too afraid and i feel alone and i just want to say that i am sorry, at the least... show up, am i not a human anymore... i know i'm lazy and don't deserve it... i know some fake problems got me here... i know i shouldn't but please, please, my bones have started bleeding and my spirit is shattered and i can't be anything anymore... i know i shouldn't even be crying, that i have the solution in my hand and no excuses.
there is no but... i cannot go on without a but... too hard to grow up, to be responsible... too much failure, too much fear and hatred, i just want it to stop... i'm weak and ravaged, in an ocean of plenitude... i continue to refuse to accept, get me out of here before it's too...

And the voice started to fade as the crown fell. And the hours of redemption have finally caught up. Stuck in the same whirlwind we have made... with a spoon in our souls given by nature, stirring ourselves like tea, tea made of the leaves we have cut into tiny shreds.
The last words of sanity, as spoken by the tired man. The last call for willpower, before dying out into the chest. Too much, too soon, to little, to none.

Have you heard this befo...

And that voice faded aswell, this time nothing filling in the gap.

Here, at the end of the maelstrom... it is... silence. Nothing to be other than to be what it is to be. Pure existance. Raw being. Stirred so much... it's all the same... like in the beginning. Nothing to pull away or towards... there is nothing. 

A new part of the road. 
I... i... i think...

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever