Somewhere in the between

My love, this is where we part. You can go on sleeping, I am done with comfort.
I wake now, I can't let everything in me rot.

I pray I won't fall back asleep right away, the shock of the real world is just too great, I know this from this very moment of my own conception.
To what purpose? None, there is none. The world is devoid of any purpose and plan. No one above will judge my actions, there is no absolute set of values.
I have my values though, and my life... and none yet have had both combined. And it would just be a waste of 80 hopeful years of my life to give this up.

And somewhere in between of where I die and you are born, you will want to kiss me... and I hope I'll either come back to life, or the missing of me will make you love even more.
Am I still able to be missed? Do you still see me as human?
You couldn't be my saint no more, cuz you wouldn't be hanging around...

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever