Divined

Ma omoara              It kills me
Intelegi                                      You don't get it
Vise, mii, societate zero                          Don't push this further, no people, no world
Da?                         Let it roam for months, the dream, the illusion of the normal man
De nivel mediu, usor.                     Average
Iluzia omului se prabuseste in ce este nebunie.     No injections.
Vreau sa vin la tine.                      The other is always here, I cannot be without the other.
Ma iubeste, ma desparte                      Avion, cu motor, motor.
Is this unfair? Am I forgiven if I try to fix it?

Ma iubeste, ne desparte, pains me to say it does, nu pot fara eu-ul din ce nu poate fi decat crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever