Optimized for ideas


And yes, how could I deprive ideas of meaning by just... confining them to words. I kind of don't want to lose that part of what I know will never fit.
Selfless is it all once were and always will be, we can find meaning, or lack of, by stretching our sights towards things that no one ever knows... where does the Sun set? Why do we have to change?

Comfort in ignorance is so human, like many things are. But when we give a part of our heart out, and it gets misread and rejected, sure we get hurt, for we never want to give, only to be aproved of.
 And when we are given little parts of someone else... how seldom do we know we should neither care for, nor indulge any gratitude... but simply, receive people inside, let them live through what we know as being human.

And smile, forgive... I could forgive myself, if only I wouldn't have to go though it again, I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever