Streetlight Lullabies

You don't know what it is you're running from.














I'm laughing really hard, been laughing for a while... and your husky voice tells me it's time to settle and be so serious. Neaah, the girl singing in the background is the only I need, oh my goodness me, oh my.
It isn't hard, you don't need to impress when you laugh, you're just rejoicing living the illusion... and so many illusion give me no clue.
Let's lie to each other sweeter, pleaase. I know I can't break through to your heart, but I'll make it an exchange instead of a feather touch.
So could you talk like you used to, when you could tell my lies appart and still love them making me. Else i'll laugh in medals and I'll leave you, dear, we're both selfish. We need to be in debt, what a shame... but isn't imperfection source of love, is it now? Come and smile, dear, it won't hurt until we wake.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever