People... this is senseless

Trying to prolong my words is just useless now.
It's people, it's all about people.

We live for people... I am weakest when alone, forgetful when in the comfort of attention...
It's all about how we treat everyone. Why sarcasm is so linked with frustration, why I've been day-dreaming today...

And come on! I even judge what I write and delete based on what people think...
I try to be who I want so that I can fit, I can balance out communities.

I choose not to be creative and just say...
I don't know, I keep thinking about what you want or need to hear... who the hell are you anyway?

Is it only you? Am I trying to gain attention? All that day-dreaming is my unparalleled need for attention and ability to express myself. Are you there? Can you see me?

And everytime we go past each other and I don't tell you... or actually every moment I don't tell you... it hurts. And I don't even care who, where or how you are... you can understand... because you need people...

Come on, fill in the spaces again. Make this your own and be selfless...
I'd give up but I can't. It's either because i'm strong, or because I've been lying all along.
Yea, yea, I'm grateful.

I'll be yours, goddammit... you won't even know it, but I will. No matter how I feel.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever