Clubs

"In terms of sensory happiness, I guess you can listen to music all day but you can't have sex alone.
In terms of... long-lasting, mental, healthy happiness, I imagine you have to be surrounded by people, after you have surrounded yourself with yourself first.

Both so natural, yet one of constant pains and cravings (which I have chased) and the other almost invisible, feeble, but nonetheless rewarding, restricted only to the humans who have not forgotten to be more than nature but less than truly human.

Because I believe being human is just what sets man appart from nature, how he denies trying to just follow its flow, but master it, crave comfort and insist that change is obsolete and that evrything can be controlled and predicted... we have to have that, but being natural helps, because full humans are either robots or anarchists.

Which happiness to follow? Come on. You're not an ubermensch... and you wouldn't want to be either. And I hope you're not an animal, even if I can smell your fear of committment.
It's just that sometimes you don't have to please only the eyes, but play with mind aswell.

My nature? Ha. All this in front of me, excuse my bad spelling."

Said a man carrying a cart of flowers to an old, blind lady, who could barely smell
to a boy too terrified to kill his teacher.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever