On dullness

Little psychotic laughter. Ahahahaha...

Where have the friends gone? Why would I anything? Can I be forgotten quicker than this each second vanishing into obscurity since its conception?

What?

Classic boredom, mind too numb and excited by all unnatural neon lights, pharmaceuticals, LED screens, ads...

Yea, we know that...

I know, why would I say anything... you can already find out pretty much everything...

Why are you such a... no, won't define you.

Just drowned in senseless compliments, lacking goals, lacking pain, training, people... parenting makes it not worth living. And besides, my mind begins conquering me again... this path of minimal resistence is so... irresistible. 

Just hold on to your colors...
Could be...
The past is a person too... less knowledgeable...

When the others fade and romance creeps in, sure he is. 

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever