Galloping rain of words both of us need believe.

Sun goes down, thoughts go wild... we may tend to lose ourselves among egocentric scenarios and excuses..
Sometimes the image becomes more potent than the core.. to stray... I mean stay true to a representative motivation.

I wish to pray, really... perhaps the deity between man and information will listen.

The nevers and the nows seem absent. We need that warmth of security, whilst letting the frost of adaptation bite from our bones.
I write slow... the words seem to sink and I can see my typical origins.

I pray so that both of us can know the love and the self-esteem are continuous motions in constant redefinition. I pray so that both of us can be thankful even when an ego would dictate otherwise. To realize how much of a secondary character we are, owing our good to the world through not sharing evil, to allowance and inspiration, rather than compliments, lies and faked altruism or nobility.
I am guilty of the all and I need to thank you, darling. Only I gave you meaning, but you gave it reason. Thank you for a hardship, I wish to be strong.

It's for us and will forever be... and yes, I do believe, for which I pray.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever