Glares in the fish lens

Of violence, of hatred I siphon through thy veins.
On the lack of truth, on the masks and the momentary lapses of reasons.
Hope... begone. Life unleashed. Come, stab all young seedlings until you can understand their ashes.
Go, kill unpurged tales of two evils symbiotically twisted. Begone, cousin of the unleashed... child of the untrue.
Ensued in the walks if life this... message sent through blazing intuition, keeps working through mangled ventures. Have we, have all, pushed away all we cannot understand... would not understand? Manifest of the undertaken, my sibling develops, my brothers whisper.

Forsaken are all children in seas of ignorance. To understand is to love. Shred along, my mind... depleted.

Should these be my last words, regret would overcome me.
Should these be my last, fear would obsess me.

Yet who am I in the face of my appearance, insecurities and enclosed minds of others? Used to be a tree, became charcoal.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever