Above my humble world

I bow in respect to all who would give these words any meaning. I exhale gratitude for, like my world, it is only the outside that could reflect the inside.
Yes, it's you. You and me. Ever realizing how entangled we have become. How improbable... yet should it have been different, my love for you would have vanished.
As I rust in yet another attempt at your changing heart, let me bore you yet again.

An April. One friend, yet another grateful soul. Excited, watching the seed sprout.
One step. Another yet. Waves after waves of appearance, of a naive grape juice fermenting inside.

It would grow out of me... holding my hand whilst being part of me. It would hide my evilest intentions and mirror my selfless acts.
It is whatever I make of it, for each of us, unique.
If it rhymes, it's because we decided.
Should I learn, it's because we needed it.

One wrong step being nothing more than a curious dive into the unknown, only to reveal a path I wish not to predict.
To get rid of the thoughts of knowledge, to allow myself to learn.

To mirror my feelings so as to see myself... uneditable, unadorned,  unrivaled (unplugged).

Honestly, it makes me fuzzy inside, soft and craving to share warmth.

The trees that wear hats... just a trip around the sun, in a rain of newer lights. Just a bump in the numbness of infinity.

Let all feeling wash your mind. It will go through you, above you. It will dominate every cell, soaking you with humanity. After it leaves, there will be only you. Never good enough but ever greener.

Your leaves I crave, my respect nourishes you.

In a red sky at night, we're all trees.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever