Drafts

Draft 1

The backspace key erased about 200 letters so far and you'll never get to know whatever information they contained. Is that frustrating? It might have been an insight into string theory, but no one will ever know.
Aristotles' ideas of calculus have been simply erased from his manuscript... should we regret that?

Same goes with bad decision making... but life, this way... it's nothing more than just failures, accidents, fails, mishaps, hatred and blames and judgements, courts that 'decide' who is 'right' and what is justice.

We do need justice for our society to work, but this is not quite the point. We give ourselves the authority to decide and blame and judge almost anything. We talk a lot about who is to blame, personal developement, being that 'better' person. It has to 'feel' right first, we have to be integre, or maybe you don't believe in all this and want the opposite.

Every person has an idea, a personna(-ility, come on, it's obvious)... we are all aware that

Draft 2

I'm perfect. I'm a masterpiece. I hold the secret to happiness and hell on the back of my brain. I can work magic with just 5 fingers a hand. Produce sound with chords and write down the very fabric of the universe with some tightly written numbers. I can make my internal organs shiver with adrenaline only by hearing some patterns of sound. I can choose to be in pain, to be pathetic. I can choose to be a hero or to let everyone down. I can choose to improve or be worse. I can choose to believe in superior forces and have principles and values.

I can lose all my time, or use to save the world. It's all my choice. I can choose to make poor choices. I can learn.
I can love till i scare you


Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever