Novelty of recycled thought

Why does the sunset have to be so much more beautiful than me?
Why does one get to hold more meaning than any part of me? Even severed, as insignificant.
How does one manage to not choke on all the self-infatuation and safety that kind words provide?
Who dictates the currents when no one wants to swim at all? Who are you, careless deity that sits atop a mountain of youth? What is youth anyway, since time follows no law? Can time follow anything? Is it being followed? And if so, what goes behind it, what kind of information is there before light reaches the retina, just before you wake from a coma or you realise you've wasted it all?
Is it non-existance the dawn of boredom in this dance of meaningless words? What comes just before words, in the instant when meaning is produced, what comes before? Right before you decide, right before nothing is able to stop waves after waves of russian literature?

Just before I started this sentence, there was another. Did that before... sentenced me to this life where i inquire as such about all that you seek in and beyond me? Is it too much? For how long do we have to fight entropy? Just before we answer that, there is our life.

Pray not to reach the question mark, for we inhabit the sentence, limits and arrays and convergence of all that we ambition towards.

 The cup is most useful when you obtain the desire to make it.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever