Midnight tags

Little bones that craddle with respect..
If I were alive I'd wish they never met
How was I to see and to have checked
Your waiting hands..

Halt your constant search
You got me wandering off to crops so please
Let's sit under this birch
Let us crave the constant ease
Laid on cherries.

Tickle in myself
My head is banging on the walls and shelves
Too bad I'd wake my fathers
Oh, they're dead...
Nevermind or never to have checked..
Your arms..

So come and ease my pain
The silence's gettin louder than my 6-string gain
Let me scratch your window pane

And I'll kiss you on your lip
You will never see it coming just one bit
Get undone on the stairs' lower tip
On the 55th measure of a beat...

I've looked long enough, come.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever