Wah-wah

My shotgun is loaded full. My thirst for blood is high. Don't step on my pain. Its little daggers will hurt. Toil. Hunger. I'll feed on your shivering frigid soul. I am depleted of emphaty. I cry. Tears are serene, they cascade in ochards whose leaves waterfall in oceans. I'm stone. As paralysed. I am afraid. Consecutive breaths fire. Urge. Purge. Nonesense of a tree with no branches and a root of a trunk. Its leaves float and you can't even see it in your blissful manner. You're blinder than me.

Who am I to care that you walk? You died looking inside. First thorn you hit scared you. Scarred you. Come on, little Jimmy, come here. I BITE. Are you afraid of thorns, kid? Your mommy ain't here, your mommy left you grow a rose with thorns. LIAR. Thorns don't love, you idiotic slime.

She left us two alone to play.

So you saw I have strings.

You pressed, and pressed... opressed my chord. And i ringed... mixolydian.
Lydian for hunger and mix for the paint you threw away IN FRONT OF A PIXEL WORSHIPING A PERSON!

Don't pretend to be heavily breathing. I EXHALE LEAD.
Heuristical achievement. Avenged apothecary... an apothecary in which you hold glass. Striped and stricken, lightened sand and fired magma! IT'S... just... paint.

Is that my dagger? In... you? I missed my dagger...
I went to play once with mommy... and a pixel came and stole it... WHYYYYYY?
It was painted... dandellion... without thorns.

SO. AND SOOOO. HE. NEVER...

answered

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever