Less than all.

A visceral infusion of warmth. Motherly warmth. Head leaned against the knee. Eyes closed and tears... sweet, carefully chosen from among thousands of painful tears. A sweet of a candy that hugs your tongue, and knows when to stop.
Fists clenching and veins pumping the smoke out. Lungs tired and filthy, breath is trembling. Cleansing in its warmth.
Since loneliness felt sublime, now craving took its place. To capture the sunset with 10 intertwined fingers, and paint the sweetness off of every breath. Heads leaned aginst each other, stars adancing.
Dancing still, feet frozen. Frozen with cold sweat in excitement. Music, accompanied by silence. Blending, whirling around the heads, closer. Closer.
That craving, like a race. To spit out emotion. Like the crust of a scar, rip it open and throw it out. Leave a blanket bleeding. Bleeding warm and sweetened blood. Emotion, emotions. Raped anxiety.
To be back here with me, to feel me. To put your hand on that less than charismatic wound and accommodate. Make a shelter under the skin and feel free to crawl beneath, to scar me even more.
That same love that has been wrapped and given I crave to give. To be present. To make a difference. To love 10 times embodied like the fingers carefully shaping the skyline.
Atop the cliff I watch. I love.

To revolve around you.
A white rose.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever