Unachievable without its opposite: Lust for Life

I am, hapf, absolutely convinced you've heard this before.

"What happened, why the face?
I am terrified.
Of what?
I am truly... profoundly happy.
I don't quite get the..
They only let you be happy when they want to take something from you.."

And it's alright, a way to make an idea of the world, how it's chaotic, incomprehensible due to the sheer size and speed of information..

Something else strikes me in moments of numbness such as these... why don't we figure out... the pursuit of happiness implies the everlasting fear that it might vanish.
And even worse... what happiness... through the eyes, hands, ears? Is the mental one safer, or does it imply the same fear...

Numb... so numb you don't even pronounce the final "b".

In a sort of cosmological principle, They become One... life itself.
What?

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever