I didn't feel like writing something

Can you please finish your dinner? I have something to tell you...
Can you listen to the music? The blues, the bends, the legatto...
Can you please get into my head right now? I'm done explaining, it's just my qualia. But I need you here, inside. I actually don't need you, I rather fancy you... you look so beautiful.
And warm, you'd jump on your knees whisper insane promises only I would understand. Lies.
But you know we all exist because of lies... and you're willing to play along, telling me every little lie of yours.
My appetite grows bigger, but even looking at you is barely enough...  I always want more, but am afraid to ask.
But you also know it, I've been honest too. And our love ends with the last bend.

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever