Long strip of burning clouds

Honestly, I could never miss a sunset such as this.
No matter how deep I was gone into my senses.
It was the end... desperation in need in my stranger's hands, the end.

How it all converges. The way you know it'll be there for you. Lost in an always-future romance.
It's the mind breaking free from the dirt you own.

Swing, slide... time on my own. A better way to find my way home..
To your smile. I long the mind focused. Hours pass by senselessly, I want to break free, can I?
4 more authors and 6... meh.

Could care way less. My feet kicks, I can write without you watching, I long no form, I play no game no more. What is mine I treasure, for I know I'll keep it forever... better way to find my way home...
Smile, smile, smile, smile till it loses sense, till you break up and you can't see the sun...

Sun is down, types on quarter-notes, clouds wanna reflect, give it back to you. How beautiful for doing so.

It still converges. Red gives way to blue, the blue. No if's, ceaselessly, star-crossing junction of forever clues. Key shift and dozen blue, it's all a

It's all so cold and dark out there... only he shines and gives us warmth, just how much we choose to need... oh, little priest, you grand musician..

Popular posts from this blog

Years ago...

Heroic Forget-me-nots

I wish I could keep writing forever